· MovitroM was founded as a distributor and service provider for DC equipments;
· First big maintenance contract with Siderurgia Nacional.
· Start of collaboration with Telecel/Vodafone during implementation of the first GSM grid;
· Maintenance contract for all Marconi buildings;
· First export business - Guiné Telecom in Bissau.
· First Solar PV projects for Vodafone Portugal. Having designed and installed all of the systems in the operator's network all, around the country;
· First exclusive distribution agreement for the Portuguese market, with Power Battery, USA manufacturer of VRLA AGM & GEL batteries;
· Agreement with the English factory Chloride Batteries to act as after-sales technical services for the Portuguese market.
· Establishes a representation agreement with the German manufacturer of premium quality industrial batteries, BAE;
. Agreement with the German manufacturer Hoppecke to act as after-sales technical services for the traction market in Portugal;
· MovitroM, for the first time in its history, starts to import AGM batteries directly from China.
· Stationary batteries supplier for the most important UPS brands in the market: APC, Libert, Powertronix, Powerware/Exide, MGE, Socomoec Aron, Chloride, Emerson, etc!
· Maintenance contract for REN substations's DC systems - Center and South regions of Portugal;
· MovitroM de Moçambique is founded in Maputo;
· Becomes the main supplier of complete DC Systems for EDM Mozambique;
· MovitroM becomes the biggest Power Battery distributor in all of Europe.
· Maintenace contract with REN is extended to the all country.
· DC systems maintenance contract with Portugal Telecom
(Altice) - Lisbon area.
· Conception and execution of the 2nd largest standalone Solar PV system in all of Europe.
· MovitroM Solar surpasses MovitroM DC Systems in business volume;
· MovitroM CV is founded in Mindelo, Cape Verde;
· Conception and execution of the standalone system for the first eco-dairy farm in Portugal, located in S. Miguel island of the Azores. Officially visited by the Portuguese president at the time Mr. Anibal Cavaco Silva.
· Supplied and installed the 100V DC systems for the Baixo-Sabor Hydroelectric central.
· A MovitroM forms a joint-venture with the Spanish manufacturer Recticur and starts customizing and integrating rectifier systems;
· Maintenance of the EDP substation's DC systems - North part of Portugal;
· MovitroM becomes one of the main suppliers for REN's 48V rectifiers;
· Established distribution agreement with Enersys for the Portuguese market;
· Over 1000 GAZ batteries sold from 1st Jan until 5th Dec.
To be a main player on the DC power field in the markets we are active.
Providing quality services and supplying reliable equipment's to our clients.
Provide reliable DC power solutions at competitive prices.
Supplying our clients with state-of-the-art technology, manufacturing procedures, installing, maintaining and repairing DC energy systems.
Supported by the most innovative testing and diagnostic methods available in the market.